Gone with the Wind
A dry, crispy leaf being blown away by the cool breeze...It may sound nice...like an epic scene in a beautiful movie. But it's actually quite the opposite for me. I don't know why but it is what covers me now. I feel sad and lost. And what's more difficult for me is that I am not sure of the reason.
It's like that leaf, unaware of where the air might take it. But fully conscious of its weakness...just following the course of the wind.
In the midst of my misery, I know I am not alone. I know that God loves me and there are people who care. I just can't help how I feel right now.
I could not imagine what some of the Bible characters had to go through. One example is Job. How can one still give praise after everything has been taken away?
Tears are running down my cheeks right now as I listen to Casting Crowns song - Praise You in the Storm. It says, "And though my heart is torn, I will praise You in the Storm..."
It scares the crap out of me...not knowing what lies ahead. Or whether or not I'll end up the way I should. I just pray that God would strengthen me so I can still give praise even in the storm.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home