RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI)

Whenever I feel sad, one of the things that serve as my antidepressants is going to the grocery store. I don't know but there is something about going there that makes me feel happy...For me, it's like a toystore for kids...Probably the reason I enjoy being there is because I get to buy what I want and I discover a lot of new things...It's fun looking around for ingredients I can use for a recipe especially those that I haven't tried before...If I want one thing, I just grab it from the rack and put it on the cart. If I don't like one stuff, I just pass by it or I can put it back. How I wish life is as easy as that...But we don't always get what we want...Sometimes, those that we want can actually be not so good for us...just like the junkfood or chocolate we are constantly craving for...

My dilemma right now is this...

When is the right time for me to give in to my id (a.k.a. pleasure principle) and when should I listen to my ego telling me what is real & saying, "Stop it. You've had enough..."?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home