Je t'aime
Just this morning, I attended the burial service of my best Darryll's grandfather...I didn't get to know him and I wasn't able to talk to him in person but I still had tears run down my cheeks especially when Tito Rey was talking about the last moments of Lolo Pablo's life...I just felt how much they loved him and the sorrow that the family feels for losing such a great man in their lives. Then my grandmother came to mind and that she is not getting any younger...and at that point I just wanted to go home, hug & kiss her, and spend more time with her...
Life is indeed too short...and we'll never know when our time here on earth is done...we all need to make the most of everything and let the people we care for know how much they are loved...
So to you, yes you...the one reading this blog...(and you are most likely a friend of mine...or you probably wouldn't bother reading this post...haha!)...God loves you and so do I...I love you with the love of the Lord. God bless. ;)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home