RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Sunday, February 01, 2009

A Free Rx from the Greatest Physician

We just had our 5th long examinations and it was nerve-wracking...Even though it was over, I didn't feel relieved after the week ended because I was not confident about the results...But God, amazing as He always is, has His ways of reminding me that I am not alone. Last Friday evening, this Bible verse was mentioned by the Indonesian speaker during the vesper service, "Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed, for the Lord God will be with thee, He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the Lord." 1 Chronicles 28:20. It touched my heart so deeply...I felt that God was talking to me, making me this promise that I need not fret because He'll be with me through medical school. It is just so humbling to be loved by God even though I often feel so unworthy...I just hope and pray that in my own little way, I could be of service to Him through the medical field and be able to give back all the glory, honor, and praise to the Greatest Physician, Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home