RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Friday, July 17, 2009

It's been a while since I last posted anything here. I've been very busy with my junior internship. I have a lot of blessings to be thankful for and I also have my own sorrows to share...At this point, I don't know exactly what I want to post. I am not sure what I feel right now. I just turned 23 and I was able to feel both happy and sad on my birthday...What can I say...the perplexities of life can sometimes get the best of you. I still try not to be affected. People may deny it but it really becomes difficult when it comes to dealing with matters of the heart.

If a certain close friend of mine would know what I'm going through right now, the words, "I told you so" would easily come to mind. My friend is right. I am not helping myself. The more I keep denying the truth, the more I will just get hurt. I know I should not care much more than I should, but I just could not stop that's why I feel pain right now. Emotional pain is worse than physical pain...Because physical pain could possibly be alleviated by mere intake of NSAIDs or COX-2 inhibitors. But emotional pain takes a whole lot of process...the pain could last for months or even years...

I am reminded of the movie, "My Bestfriend's Wedding" and George's line when Julianne was running after Michael and Michael was chasing Kimmy...

I think I have the answer...Fate has been telling me a whole lot of things I often try to resist. It's time to let go, Sweet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home