RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Friday, October 24, 2008

Quotable Quotes on Love Part 1

My heart is filled with so much love and happiness right now...that's why I decided to make this post...Most of the quotes, I got from the book "A Token of Love" by Barbara Milo Ohrbach. It's not yet Valentine's day but as they say, everyday should always be filled with love...so enjoy the lovin' feeling! ;) P.S. I'll do the part 2 on Valentine's Day! :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Kuya Michael: "Dapat hindi na tayo mapili sa kung sinuman ang mamahalin natin. Ang Diyos nga mahal tayong lahat eh..."

Leo: "Hindi naman ako Diyos eh...diyosa ako!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Food is love made edible."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Friend 1: "May narinig akong lovesong dito sa bus...Can relate ako...I could imagine that whatever I have with him could turn out into something beautiful...mabigyan lang ng chance mag-grow."

Friend 2: "I feel the same, sis...But I want to let go na eh...Natatakot kasi ako na baka one-way na naman ito...Alam mo naman na yung nangyari sakin before. Baka feeling ko masaya kami parehas kapag magkasama kami, tapos ako lang pala talaga ang masaya. Wala naman kasi siyang sinasabi eh..."

Friend 1: "I understand where you are coming from...I-enjoy na lang natin yung happy moments natin with them...Yung pain pabugso-bugso lang naman eh."

Friend 2: "I know...pero baka pinipilit ko lang ang isang bagay na hindi pala meant. I want the mango...pero hindi pa siya ripe...minsan iniisip ko, pwede na siguro...pagtikim ko, maasim pa tuloy..."

Friend 1: "Hay...ang mahiwagang mangga..."

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand." -Mother Teresa

_____________________________________________________________________________

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, with the same person." -Mignon McLaughlin

_____________________________________________________________________________

"To get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with." -Mark Twain

_____________________________________________________________________________

"In my youth, said his father, I took to the law, and argued each case with my wife; and the muscular strength, which it gave to my jaw, has lasted the rest of my life." -Lewis Carroll

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight." -Phyllis Diller

_____________________________________________________________________________

"You must not kiss and tell." -William Congreve

_____________________________________________________________________________

"In our life there is a single color, as on an artist's palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love." -Marc Chagall

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Rule for happiness: something to do, someone to love, something to hope for." -Immanuel Kant

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Life is a flower of which love is the honey." -Victor Hugo

_____________________________________________________________________________


"Those who love deeply never grow old." -Sir Arthur Wing Pinero

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Of all earthly music, that which reaches farthest into heaven is the beating of a truly loving heart." -Henry Ward Beecher

_____________________________________________________________________________

"A man without a wife is like a vase without flowers." -African Proverb

_____________________________________________________________________________

"If your wife is short, bend down and listen to her." -The Talmud

_____________________________________________________________________________

"The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart." -J.G. Holland

_____________________________________________________________________________

"If you wish to be loved, love." -Seneca

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Love is a great beautifier." -Louisa May Alcott

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything." -Katharine Hepburn

_____________________________________________________________________________

"I like not only to be loved, but to be told I am loved." -George Eliot

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves." -Sir James Barrie

_____________________________________________________________________________

I love you in various languages:

Je t'aime (French) / Ich liebe Dich (German) / Ya lyooblyoo tibyah (Russian) / Aku cinta padamu (Bahasa Indonesian) / Ti amo (Italian) / Te quiero (Spanish) / Ik hou van jou (Dutch) / Jag alskar dig (Swedish) / Ja cie kocham (Polish) / Seni seviyorum (Turkish) / Kimi o ai shiteru (Japanese) / Eu te amo (Portuguese)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home