RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Friday, December 26, 2008

Adieu

by trags

I look forward to each day
That I spend with you
Sometimes I don't know how I'd say,
"You give me hope when I'm blue."

If you only knew
The effect you had in me
You made me happy
In ways you never see

It seems like the sun has ceased to shine
The heavens outpour with rain
I'm trying to hold on, but forgive me
I can no longer take the pain

But I love you and because I love you
I hope you'll achieve the best
Now I'm letting you go
And to God I leave the rest.

I pray that your heart will be filled with joy
And I would like you to know
I hope you'll find the person
To whom true love you'll show

Now I have to move on
It's time to stop clinging on the line
And I also pray that time
Will heal this wounded heart of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home