Project Runway Philippines
Last night, we attended the Philippine Fashion Week held at SMX beside SM Mall of Asia...We watched the works of the top 3 finalists of Project Runway Philippines - Philip Tampus' Couture collection, Aries Lagat's Avant Garde collection, and Veejay Floresca's Retail collection...
It was so fun to witness a live runway show!!! And the models...(especially the male models...haha!) are all so sizzling hot!!! ;)
Anyway, I really enjoyed the company of my highschool friends...Best Geelay, Best Mheldy, Sister Sheena, Sister Mhai, Abbie, Angel, and Rachel...Abbie's friend Lelet, Mhai's sister Jana, and Angel's hubby Archie also attended the show...Abbie's mom Tita Becky & Ate Cel were also present...We were all there to support our friend Veejay Floresca. Although, I'm not really quite updated with the happenings in the fashion industry (I don't have the luxury of watching television...I don't even have a TV in my dorm!) and I was only able to watch 2 episodes of the show, I can say that I really had a blast last night. It was actually funny because Best Mheldy (who is also a medical student like me - and proves to be one...coz she also isn't able to watch television as often as she would like to) doesn't know that our dear friend Veejay is part of the top 3 finalists. And we were both like aliens from planet Venus because we weren't familiar with the other contestants of the show... Jana & probably the rest of the barkada were avid viewers and they were taking pictures with some of the contestants...and Best Mheldy and I were like, "Huh? Who is that?" We just made fun of ourselves and enjoyed every bit of our time together with our friends because we don't hang out as often as we would want to.
My friends and I may have different personalities but I think we all feel the same last night - we were just so proud of what Veejay has accomplished...and the best thing about it, he hasn't changed a bit. He remains to be grounded and he is still the same bubbly & outspoken Veejay that we got to know back in our elementary & highschool days...Imagine, more than 15 years of friendship! Truly amazing...I just pray that God would continue to bless him and his family. Whether Veejay gets the title or not, for his friends, he is already a winner.
Anyway, to Veejay, Philip, and Aries...kudos!!! I think that all three of you are superb!
My final words for this post: I may not be oh-so-fashionable, but this self-proclaimed jologs definitely had one fabulous evening!!! ;)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home