RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Feeling So Happy!

It's been a while since my last post and I actually don't know exactly what I want to write about right now but I just want to post something for the sake of giving a little boost in my not-so-often-updated-blog. ;) I would just make a short list of the simple things I am grateful for today because of some recent events in my life:

>Having a chat with my pkb, opening about life, sharing our fears and dreams. Cracking up corny jokes and praying together.

>Getting a compliment from one of the staff in our library, saying that I look blooming. (Thanks, Ma'am Jean...).

>Seeing the smile from a patient's face truly brightens my day. A young girl with hemangioma covering almost her entire face could share a smile despite her condition encourages me to be more cheery in how I deal with the world.

>Receiving a text from my mom saying how much she misses me. (I miss you, too, mama...glad to be able to spend more time with you & the whole family this long weekend...)

>For my family...the people I treasure the most and loves me just as much.

>For friends who I know truly cares for me...you all know who you are... ;)

>For the people sent by God, Dr. Ang and his family, who shared last Sabbath their works as missionary in Mwani, Africa. They inspired me to do better and hopefully become a licensed doctor to be used as an instrument by God in helping others through the medical field.

>To Bam, Bembet, and Bamba for having a place to hangout last night...it always feels nice to be a part of a celebration. Happy birthday, Bamba! Bembet, thanks for the good laugh we had and for the yummy pasta & dessert you prepared. To Bam, your sisters are doing a good job in taking care of their kid-at-heart kuya. haha... ;) i know you are a nice, responsible kuya to them nmn din. thank you...copy? That's it, pancit. ;) God bless.

>Kuya Jacob and Nica for accommodating me in their beautiful, cozy home this morning...thanks for a hearty breakfast, Kuya Jacob. God bless.

Until my next post...ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home