RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Answers to Sweet-est!!!

Here are the answers to the 22-item questionnaire I made about myself...check how much you know me...Hehe!

1. True or False. Nung pinanganak ako, bumabagyo? True. I don’t know the exact name pero according to my mom, may bagyo the day that I was born. Either showers of blessing yun o nagagalit ang kalangitan. Hehe… Anyway, FYI, as far as I can remember…1 beses pa lang ako nag-birthday na hindi umulan the whole day. Nung college yata un. The rest (bale 21 birthdays)…laging may showers of blessing. ;)

2. Saan ako nag-grade 1 nung 5 years old ako?
a. Philippine Christian University – Hindi kasi ako tinanggap sa PCA dahil masyado daw akong bata. Nung Grade 2 saka lang nila ako tinanggap…sayang, hindi tuloy ako nakakuha ng loyalty award nung elementary graduation…Bitter! Haha!
b. Pasay City Academy (PCA) – studied from Grade 2 until 4th year highschool. Come and join our PCA! Harhar…
c. Ellenwood – dito ako nagkindergarten
d. Adventist University of the Philippines

3. Who among the following ang naka-away ko na at sinulatan ko ng red panda ballpen sa mukha? ;)
a. Neil Alcoriza
b. Sheena Marquez
c. Veejay Floresca – trademark na ito saming 2 ni veejay…Grade 4 yata un nung nag-away kami. At tuwing ikkwento niya, lagi niyang nirremind that after na nag-away kami…andun na ako sa tabi ni Ma’am Trono, nagtatago…kasi inaabangan niya ako para maghiganti. Haha! Pero that was long time ago…I am happy to say that Veejay & I are good friends until now. Watch out for him pala…He’s one of the finalists sa Project Runway Philippines. (Congrats, Veejay! So proud of you…Mwah!)
d. Abbie Castillo

4. Nung elementary, saan ako pumunta to compete for the National Editorial Writing Contest?
a. Cebu
b. Tangub, Misamis Occidental – December 1-5, 1997.
c. Davao
d. Iloilo

5. True or False. Nung highschool nag-cut na ako ng class at nag-over da bakod para lang mag-internet at counterstrike? ;) Nakakahiya man aminin, True. Haha. Pasaway ako eh. Pero once ko lang naman ginawa ito noon...haha.

6. Ano ang hilig kong laruin na sport nung highschool?
a. Badminton
b. Table tennis
c. Volleyball
d. All of the above – I love them all! ;)

7. What is my favorite TV show nung highschool?
a. Dawson’s Creek - I promoted it pa to my classmates back in highschool. Kamusta nmn…haha!
b. Smallville
c. 7th Heaven
d. Charmed

8. What is my favorite color?
a. Pink
b. Purple
c. Blue – eto rin ang color ko sa True Colors Personality test that we had nung 1st year med. Emo talaga ako eh…hehe.
d. Green

9. Anong favorite kong kainin sa McDonald’s?
a. Mcflurry
b. Pancake
c. Apple pie
d. French fries – I’m a potato monster...harhar!

10. What is my favorite Bible text?
a. John 3:16
b. Philippians 4:13 – “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
c. Matthew 6:33
d. Psalms 23

11. Which among the following I consider as the sweetest thing someone did to me?
a. Visit me in my dorm almost everyday and brought me breakfast
b. Told me that I am extraordinary, appreciates my cooking, and still likes to hear me sing (kahit hindi ganon kaganda boses ko…hehe!)
c. Hugged me and said I am beautiful
d. All of the above – my mom visited me in my dorm back in college almost everyday & brought me breakfast...One time, a doctor friend of hers asked her what she was doing at PGH. “Do you have a patient here?,” the doctor asked. She said, “Wala. Puntahan ko lang anak ko, nagdduty. Dalhan ko ng breakfast.” Nothing compares to that. I love her with all my heart. My brother is the type of person na madalas pang-ookray lang ang naririnig ko from him…he criticizes almost everyone & everything he sees. We seldom talk of serious & emotional things din…Recently, we were having our family dinner (& our usual conversations on how I can get so stupid at times) when he said, “Matagal ko na itong gusto sabihin sayo eh…ayoko lang maging emo. Alam mo kasi ate, you are extraordinary so don’t make yourself typical.” Sobrang touched ako. Bihira lang kasi siya magsalita ng ganon. Hindi kasi siya vocal when it comes to mushy things & most of the time, his way of showing he cares eh yung pang-ookray/criticism nya. Prior to that, naappreciate din niya luto ko…there was still a bit of criticism (ayaw niya kasi ng madaming corn sa pasta…haha!), but nakita ko naman na gusto niya yung spaghetti na niluto ko…Natuwa din ako na nagustuhan niya vegan food sa Greens Resto when the family had dinner there…At least, he is starting to appreciate vegan food. Hehe. About sa singing, pinilit pa rin niya talaga ako to take part sa mini-concerts niya at MAMC & PAC kahit di naman talaga ako singer. I did it for God and for him din… Lastly, I had a bonding moment with my lola tapos I asked her (after having a moment of insecurity that day), “La, pangit ba ako?”. She asked me to come closer to her, hugged me and said, “Maganda ka apo…” Siyempre, lola ko siya db? Alangan sabihin nyang pangit ako?! Haha…Joke lang. Kidding aside, what I truly appreciate was the gesture. I seldom see her kasi (during weekends lang when I go home…I stay at my dorm kasi during weekdays) and the little time we spend to bond & talk are very special to me. She elaborated on how beauty varies…and what is more important is the character. All I know, these people have said & done the sweetest things for me because they love me for me…They are God’s blessings and a constant reminder that I am loved.

12. When I won in a photography contest, what was the first thing that I bought with the prize money?
a. Bible – I bought an orange backpacker kids Bible at the Philippine Christian Bookstore sa may United Nations non. Ang cute kasi eh…
b. Cellphone
c. Gift for someone special
d. Food

13. Which magazine did I work for and was part of its Council of Cool?
a. Seventeen Magazine
b. Preview Magazine
c. Cosmopolitan Magazine
d. Candy Magazine – I worked for them for about a year and was part of the Candy Council of Cool 6

14. When did I first have a date in a fine dining restaurant with someone?
a. Highschool
b. College
c. Medschool – it was just a treat I got from my friend on my 20th birthday. The first time someone (not a relative) treated me for my birthday…Ang usual kasi satin d2 sa pinas, ang birthday celebrant ang nanlilibre.
d. Hindi pa ako nakikipag-date sa isang fine dining resto ever! ;)

15. The animated movie I like best is:
a. Happy Feet
b. Ratatouille – I love cooking kaya I love this movie and the plot is in Paris…perfect! Bon appétit!
c. Monsters Inc.
d. A Shark’s Tale

16. What is my favorite subject when I was in 1st year medschool?
a. Anatomy – I appreciate the subject & how amazing the human body is…God is truly brilliant & magnificent for making such a complex yet so organized creation.
b. Biochemistry
c. Physiology
d. None of the above

17. If I could go in one place right now, where would that be?
a. Australia
b. U.S.
c. Canada
d. Paris - I would like to see the Eiffel Tower…have a taste of ratatouille (just like the movie!)…roam around and feel the warmth of love in, as they say, the most romantic city in the world. ;)

18. What is my favorite day of the week?
a. Sunday
b. Wednesday
c. Friday
d. Saturday – I always look forward to God’s Sabbath day...rest day…a special day to spend time with Him in church, together with my family & friends.

19. When I was not yet a vegetarian, what is my favorite food?
a. Tinola
b. Sinigang na baka
c. Adobo
d. Kalderetang baka

20. When did I become a vegetarian?
a. July, 2007
b. August, 2007
c. September, 2007 – decided to be a vegan after an Adventist Youth Leadership Program I attended in Antipolo…it was a personal choice to have a healthier diet & it also serves as a ministry about my beliefs – why I don’t eat pork or seafoods (read Leviticus 11).
d. October, 2007

21. My favorite religious song is: I actually like all of the songs included in the choices but my favorite of them all is…
a. My Life Is In Your Hands – the song I sang on my debut…
b. Miracles (by Sally de Ford) – serves as my song as a future MD…
c. Shepherd of My Heart
d. I Could Only Imagine

22. I would love to:
a. Become a mom
b. Become a doctor/a missionary doctor
c. Travel the world and write a book
d. All of the above

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home