Blessings in Words and Actions
It is not often that I hear words that make me feel important (except those that I received on my birthday…:)) because I think words can be difficult to express especially if there’s a deep emotion/feeling involved. One of the blessings I consider I had this week was being reminded by someone that I am special. This person knows that I have a tendency to look down on myself at times. The one I’m referring to is my brother/confidant Luigi (see question number 11 of my post entitled Answers to Sweet-est!!!). A close friend of mine also made me realize that I deserve better because I tend to care for others so much to the point that my kindness is abused and I end up getting hurt. But I just pray about it because I know that all things happen for a reason. Another blessing to me is my good friend Trisha…I was able to talk to her about a personal struggle…Thank you for understanding what I was going through…God made you a channel to lighten my burden. There’s also a certain delight that embraces me when people say that they miss me. But there are also times when words are not needed but you just know that there are people who care about you without them constantly saying that they do (you guys know who you are…). Actions speak louder than words…True. Because there truly are things not said but can only be felt by the heart. But I also think that words combined with actions create a deeper impact to the people around us. Less of the other may cause a fuss…but it actually all depends on the person. In the end, I think what matters is that whatever we choose to say or do to others…it should be something true…something that comes from our hearts…something that is pleasing in God’s sight and would reflect Christ’s character.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home