The Love I Don't Wanna Make... =)
I wanted to learn & do something new this summer. I have started learning how to play tennis 2 weeks ago. Thanks to the Adventist Tennis Team (ATT) Free Clinic. Special thanks to Kuya Mead, Kuya Dan, and Kuya Ramil.
Tennis is not an easy sport but that’s what I like about it… I love the sound of the ball as it touches the racket. It gives you this sense of fulfillment of being able to make the right swing/smash & hitting the ball. Last week, I was watching some people play at the tennis court at Mountain View College (MVC). It’s really nice to see people of various ages playing the sport. I am also fascinated of the thought that a lot of Seventh-day Adventists are sports-minded…I’m still a beginner and have a lot to learn…And hopefully when I get to play a real game…I won’t end up with just a love (to tennis fanatics out there, you know what I mean).







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home