RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Monday, March 24, 2008

Summer Break!!!

Finally, summer vacation is here but right now, I'm at the school library. Haha...I'm doing some stuff for our research (enjoying the free wifi access as well. hehe.)... Later, I'll be going to UP-Manila to do some more researching...The list of things to do goes on...Anyway, just want to share a picture of what I looked like in the last day of my 2nd year med school life...


I look wasted! Hahaha... My last day in school didn't go smoothly. It was the last day of our final exams. We had our final exam in Surgery at 8 am and an OSCE (Surgery Practical Exam) was scheduled in the afternoon. After taking the final exam, I was disappointed in myself. There's a portion where I felt I should have known but I didn't because I was too tired (Note: We've been having exams for 2 weeks already!!! Our 6th long exams was on March 3-7 and our Final exam schedule was March 10-14...Imagine that!) & stubborn to read the transcriptions again. I just studied the samplex. It actually helped because most of the questions asked in the previous exams were just repeated. But I felt sad in the latter part because we didn't have feedback for the 3rd long exams so I wasn't able to recall most of the questions asked in that particular exam. Anyway, after the exam, I felt so weak. I didn't have any motivation to review for the Surgery OSCE. I just wanted the day to be over. I was so sad that I didn't want to see anyone at that time. I just stayed in my wallowing area in school. I felt safe there embracing its quietness and my isolation. The Surgery OSCE was okay. Thank God it was easy as compared to what we expected it to be. After our OSCE, we celebrated Joey and Pochy's birthday. We surprised them with birthday cakes and pasta (something I cooked early in the morning and I wasn't sure if it tasted good because I did it in a rush since it was exam day...but Pochy complimented me, so I guess it was okay. Thanks for the appreciation Poch!!! Hehe...). I felt happy to see them happy.

Paeng eating the leftover pasta...Hehe! Tnx, Paeng!

That day was filled with so much emotions. But despite the hustle and bustle of the day, I was looking forward to one thing…spending time with God on His Sabbath day. What I really love about my Father above is that He doesn’t love me less even if I can be a failure at times. Even if I stumble, I know He is always there beside me, ready to pick me up and give me the courage to move on. That same God is extending His hands to you…ever willing to carry the burden for you. All you have to do is let Him…accept Him in your heart, in your life as your personal Saviour. With Him as our guide, our days won't be as gray…instead it can be seen as bright as the sun and as colorful as the rainbow. God bless you...

Btw, I just want to update you guys...I won as 3rd Year Councilor in the UERMMMC Medical Student Council elections. Thank you so much to all who voted for me...I will do my best in serving my fellow students especially my batchmates...Thanks again for the trust. Another update...Yesterday, I bought a new tennis racket!!! =) I'm so excited to learn something new this summer and I'm really looking forward to the free tennis clinic that I'll be joining in...Hopefully, it will start within this week. I even bought a VCD of Wimbledon and watched it last night...just trying to be familiarized with the game...Haha. I hope I won't suck at playing it...I just want to enjoy & have fun! :) Got to run, guys...UP-Manila here I come! Hehe... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home