RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gray and Gaudy

Why is it that there are people who come into your life and you thought you know a lot about them, then you separate ways, and when you see and talk to each other again, that person seems to be a stranger already?

The thought saddens me...As much as I want to accept it because it's reality, a part of me is wounded. A part of me wants to bring back the lost time... But things would never be the same.

Despite life's gray side, I still believe that life is beautiful...Just like what is said in this song:

SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW
By: Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

Ooohhh...
Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Once in a lullaby

Oh
Somewhere over the rainbow
Blue birds fly
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Dreams really do come true...

Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top
That's where you'll find me

Oh...
Somewhere over the rainbow
Blue birds fly
And the dreams that you dare to
Oh why, oh why, can't I?

Well, I see trees of green...and red roses, too...I'll watch them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

Well, I see skies of blue
And I see clouds of white
And the brightness of day
I like the dark
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow
So pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people passing by
I see friends shaking hands, saying, "How do you do?"
They're really saying, "I...I love you."

I hear babies cry
And I watch them grow
They'll learn much more
Than we'll know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top
That's where you'll find me

Oh,
Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dare to
Why oh why, can't I?

Ooohhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home