RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Monday, April 30, 2007

Food Trip in Cebu

Lunch at the Plantation Bay...


Friday dinner at...
With Dr. Garcia's family...Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take pictures of the food I ate (except for the sticky rice) in Krua Thai because I was so delighted with their cuisine that they disappeared instantly into my stomach. Haha... Anyway, here's our menu that evening:

Thai Plain Rice (Khao Plao)
Krua Thai Fried Rice (Khao Phad See-iew Goon Chiang)
Thai Mango Salad (Yam Ma Muang)
Sticky Rice with Mango Fruit Balls
Thai Fried Noodles (Phad Thai Goong Sod)
Fried Beef in Sesame Seeds (Nua Thod Jim Jaew)
Fried Fish Fillet in Sweet & Spicy Sauce (Pla Lad Prik)
Chicken with Cashew Nuts (Gai Thad Med Ma Muang)

This sticky rice with mango fruit balls tastes like biko. It's so good...

While waiting for my mom at the lobby lounge, I decided to order Marco Polo Plaza's April Fool...
The real thing...
Enjoying my chocolate amaretto sponge filled with nougatine cream...Mmmmm!

Last stop (dinner Saturday night)...

Isn't it obvious that I love food? :)

For more pics, click the link Viva Cebu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home