A Not-So Silent Mode
I'm just having a short break from studying...
Yesterday was our last day of Red Cross Training. We had a Mass Casualty Incident and the scenario was an explosion. My role was a bystander and acted as a relative of one of the victims. I got so absorbed into my character (with all the screaming and calling for help that I did), now I am really suffering...I don't have any voice. For someone who is talkative, this is a punishment.
It doesn't feel good to be a mute. But what difference does it make when you have a voice but you also can't say the things you want to say? Like saying I love you to your close friend because you don't want to lose the friendship (or to the boyfriend/girlfriend of your best friend) or telling mean words to someone who is getting into your nerves. It all boils down to the fact that there truly are things better left unsaid. I think that it doesn't make you weak when you are not able to say some things you want to express. It just shows how mature you are because you are able to control your words. But it doesn't mean that you always have to keep your mouth shut. You just have to know the right words to say at the right moment. And you have to let TIME do its magic.
Good thing, there are are other ways of communication such as reading, writing, and BLOGGING! :) Now, I have to get back into silent mode and keep my eyes and brain working!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home