School Break
I can hardly wait for summer...
If I could just make a blueprint out of school just like Michael Scofield's body tattoos...Or if I can make time stop or if I could teleport just like Hiro Nakamura. I would fast forward to my graduation day. Haha! Isn't it quite obvious that my mind has been full of TV series? Instead of filling my head with all the hormones (we're currently in our Endocrine Module) - ACTH, ADH, FSH, LH, GH, etc., I'm more fond of knowing what will happen to Claire Bennet in Heroes or Dr. Sara Tancredi in Prison Break. I'm such a TV series-freak. I can't help it. But I should get back to reality...There's no easy way out of medical school. If I want to be a hero, I must work for it...And that means studying daily...I also need to be more focused.
School break's two months away...Dream away, Sweet, dream away...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home