RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Heat Is On

Finally, the moment I have been waiting for is here! :) Summer break! But as much as I would want to enjoy it to the fullest by doing the usual summer stuff like swimming, watching DVDs, and shopping, I can't. I'm stuck with reviewers and Nursing books. I decided that I would retake the Nursing Licensure Examination this June. I am part of the unfortunate June 2006 batch. And instead of heading to the beach, I'll be attending a review class. Looking at it on the brighter side, I'll be able to prepare myself for my sophomore year (with major subjects like Pathophysiology and Pharmacology) in med school. It's not really that bad because before the month ends, I would still have a short vacation with my family in Cebu. My mom will be attending a convention there. I'm excited about it. I would post pictures here and in my Multiply account (http://immatamis.multiply.com) when I get back. So before I lock myself in my room to study, I decided to give this blog a little boost. :) It's been a while since I last posted because I've been busy with my exams. Anyway, I love my blog name glittertext...hope you guys will like it, too. You can make your own glittertext, slideshows, corkboards, etc. just by visiting RockYou.com. :) I would try to make updates in this blog as much as I can. For now, I got to run and start studying...again. :P Ciao.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anjie Pie said...

Hi best! God bless with the board exams...AGAIN! Grabe, this controversy has caused too much stress or just downright inconvenience on a lot of people! But what can we do? It's the orders baby! :-) Anyway, I know you'll ace the exam naman eh. You always do! So, go, go, go! Ako din walang bakasyon. Work, work, work. I also have my multiply account. You might want to check it out.

http://geelay.multiply.com

By the way, if you wanna get together this summer, just text me ha? Our meet-up's long (and I mean long) been overdue! I miss you!
:-)

10:59 AM  
Blogger Sweet said...

awww...thanks, best. thanks for believing in me. sobrang sacrifice talaga...but it's people like you who makes me keep going despite the hardships of life. anyway, kaya natin ito! aja! :) God bless sa work mo. ok...i'll check out your site. :) nga pala, when ka ba free? maybe we can go out a week before or after your birthday! :) that would be fun! miss you as well...take care always & God bless you & your family. mwah!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home