RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Red and Green

It's Christmas again. Finally, the break that I have been waiting for. But now that it's here, I feel bored being a bum. All I do is sleep, eat, watch television or DVD, and surf the net. I'm just happy to be able to spend more time with my family. I was also able to see my highschool friends and dormmates back in college. It's a great feeling to see those familiar faces. And despite the time we have been apart, memories still bring us something to smile about. I just want to let them know how blessed I am that they have been a special part of my life...and they will always be a part of it.

This season makes me feel a bit sad as well because it means another year is about to end and I tend to reminisce a lot. Nothing has changed -- Things change, People come and go. But though how unremitting life may seem to me, there's another year to look forward to. A symbol of hope and love. A new year that says 'I am not who I used to be. I am maturing. And I want to be better.' That is what's good about life...you never stop growing, you never stop learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home