RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Sunday, March 04, 2007

A Night To Remember

The Youth Ministries Department had an Acoustic Night held at the basketball court of Pasay Adventist Church last February 24, 2007. It was a night of fun and music. Although my part was not exactly something I would want to remember (got a shaky voice because I was so nervous!), I think everyone enjoyed that evening. Here are some pics of the event (Thanks for the pics, Kuya Jery!):

With Kuya Jinoe (Sabbath afternoon before the Acoustic Night)

The Venue

Mr. Edgardo De Dios (thank you so much, sir!) accompanied me with his guitar. The song I sang was "Till They Take My Heart Away" by Claire Marlow

My friend, Mr. David Sabaupan, graced the night by performing the songs "Love Alone" and "214". He blew everyone away with his soothing voice.

My best buble, Mr. Darryll Jon Biscaro, wowed (I just made up this word ;P) the audience with the songs "Can't Smile Without You" and "The Way You Look Tonight". Kudos, best! :)

Thank you so much to everyone who attended! 'til next Acoustic Night! Aja! :)


4 Comments:

Blogger Anjie Pie said...

Waah! Best, looks like you had a lot of fun! Sana pumunta ko..just to trace my roots..hehe! Next time, pramis! :-)

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics sweety.
I'll be posting this sa blog ko rin. If you want, I can make you an author sa blog since I am posting updates ng PAC YM dun. PweD ibat-ibang writers.
Visit the PAC YM Blog here. http://highcalling.wordpress.com/

7:35 AM  
Blogger Sweet said...

sure thing, kuya jinoe! tnx for dropping by. glad you liked the pics. tc. God bless! :)

4:34 PM  
Blogger Sweet said...

Hi, best! oo nga eh. sana andun ka. pero ok na rin kc nagkalat lang ako eh...but you would have enjoyed the evening pa rin naman cguro kc ok ung ibang performances. haha. miss you...tc. mwah!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home