RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Love Comes Unexpectedly... :)

Around past 12 this morning, I received a phone call. Half-asleep, I managed to press the answer key of my cellphone. It was my friend Arbs. He sounded excited. He called because he asked Miki to be his girlfriend and Miki told him to ask me what I think she should say. I'm their number one fan. :) Of course, I agreed. And now they're together. ;) I'm so happy for them! It was so sweet of them to call me and be a sort-of witness to their love. :) To my excitement, I think I texted most of my Globe friends about it...even those who don't know Miki and Arbs. Haha... :) Although I don't have a love of my own, it feels good to see the happiness that love brings to others. Love is real. Love exists. 'Love makes the world go round...' This cliche never fails to make me smile.

I didn't expect someone would need me early this morning. God is love...And I believe that it is Him who brought love to Miki and Arbs. He made Arbs call me so I could text others about it. Because of that, I was able to listen to someone who badly needs a friend. Life is tough and it can be cruel at times. Sometimes, we feel that our situation is bad but there are others who experience worse. There are those who don't eat anything for a day, some have an incurable disease, etc. But I believe that everything happens for a reason. I have my own heartaches and disappointments, but I also feel blessed that I'm able to experience those things because it just means that I'm alive. And because of life's trials, I am made stronger. I owe it all to God...He gives me courage...He gives me the gift of love through my family & friends. God serves as my anchor when storms come my way.

Next time you feel down or lost, ponder on these Bible verses:

"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

'The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8

May it lift your spirits up...High enough to keep your eyes on the Lord and away from problems that seem insurmountable. Instead, give all your burdens to Christ and let Him carry it for you.

God bless everyone! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Sweetie :) wow na-special mention kami, yeyyy!! Thank you for being there!! :) we love making you pa-kilig kase hehe. See, nagtampo kapa before, eh we told you naman na you'd be the first to know if ever hehehe. Mua! :) We pinky love you!! *tighthugs*

6:39 PM  
Blogger Sweet said...

hi, miki! tnx! :) love you, too. may God continue to bless you & arbs. take care of each other. ;) love you both. ciao.

lots,
your (miki-arbs loveteam) number 1 fan :P

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!!!!!!! sweet grabe!!! i love what u wrote! i was just able to read it now cz i remembered saving it in my phone but would never remember checking it online ;p haha wow... YOU WRITE WELL!!! i love it! ;p so anyway, tnx for d special mention :) kakilig how u put it in a Holistic way, i mean.. me and miki! :"> thank u thank you!!! kakainspire :) i'l subscribe to ur blogs na! :-p hahaha take care sweets! love u!!!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Sweet said...

aww...tnx arbs for dropping by my blog. it means a lot. u guys are such a cute couple. God bless you! mwah!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home