Long Time, No Post
Med school has been keeping me busy these days...and it will do the same thing for the next so, so years...hopefully, only 5 years of medical school (including internship). :) Since we have no television in our dormitory, I have no idea what's going on with the world or even here in the Philippines...Nursing leakage news and everything related to it (Thanks to some of my college friends who give me updates - Tin, Jo & Abbie). It was just recently that I learned that there's war in Lebanon. It's sad that I didn't know and it's sad to know that something like that is happening right now at the other side of the world. Anyway, I guess I'm stuck with medical books...Good thing, I have a loving & supportive family, caring friends, and crazy, fun-loving classmates who keep me sane. ;) I may not know everything that's going on elsewhere but what I know is that I'm sacrificing a lot right now so hopefully I can become a good doctor someday and be able to help others who are in need.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home