Cry-baby and Colors
It was a rainy Saturday morning. The heavens were crying with me. I sat there alone inside the chapel of Manila Adventist Medical Center (MAMC). I was weeping, not because I have a sick or dying relative in the hospital, but because of a subject in med school. I suck at biochemistry... I'm sad because I want to get through med school badly. I want to become a good doctor and I hate that I can't be good in that subject. My mom told me that I don't have to be too sober about it. I can still be a good doctor though there's a barrier between me and the subject concerning enzymes, amino acids, blah, blah... Believe me, I'm trying so hard...Well, I think I need to keep on trying.
My eyes were puffy and clouds were everywhere. At the end of the day, the rain has stopped and I got what I needed. There it was...a sign of hope. It was like forever since the last time I saw a rainbow. I was dumbfounded by its beauty. The colors filled my sight. I think God was reminding me that there's a rainbow after the rain (sounds familiar, ei? :) ). No matter how hard the rains pour, I shouldn't give up because there's always hope. Thank God for rainbows. :)







2 Comments:
don't lose heart. trust in God. there is sunshine after the rain. there's a cure against the fear and the pain. hehehe.
tnx, kuya dux. i needed that. ;) hope to see you around... God bless u!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home