A True Blue
When we had this True Colors test for my Patient-Doctor class, the results showed that I'm a blue. Blue represents loyalty and sense of belonging. Blues value balance and harmony. We prefer settled, united, and secured life. We are depth in feelings and relaxed sensitivity. Blue people are focused on the present and future.
I am a true blue. In line with my personality color, I want to share 3 things that often make me blue:
1) academics
2) when I am not in good terms with my mom
3) lovelife
I get disappointed whenever I don't perform well in my quizzes/exams. I'm not competing with anyone. My worst enemy is myself. I regret my being lax during my college years. I want to change. I don't want to be a mediocre. I want to be a good doctor. The lives of people would depend on me. I have to give my best.
Like most blues, we dread getting into arguments or any misunderstanding with our loved ones. It makes me sad whenever I hurt my mom's feelings. I can be very stubborn and hard-headed at times...I can't blame anyone else. My mom and I might not agree on certain things but we love each other so much, we understand our differences. She's my best-est friend. I know she won't leave me despite my flaws.
I am aware that I keep on loving people who wouldn't love me back. Well, they don't know I like them (except one guy...never mind, it's a long story!)... Will someone please wake me up from this madness?! Let's just say I have a thing for secret love or am I simply a masochist? ;P
Anyway, whenever I have problems, I prefer being alone. I don't want to talk about what's bothering me. If I do talk to someone, it means I trust that person so much & I know he/she will listen.
I guess that's enough blue for the day... Got to run and get some stuff done...Stuff that makes me forget that I'm blue. :)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home