posted by Sweet @ 6:40 PM
ei. you forgot to include my pix. haha.
sory...i forgot...pinaframe ko na kasi ung pic mo eh. ;) tc. God bless, kuya dux!
Galing best ko! hehe..utang na loob ko sa kanya na-meet ko si sam milby, ang asawa ko..wahehe! joke!
haha...no prob. :)i had fun being there with u, best.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I can be simple and complex at the same time. I am adventurous and I want my environment to be always happy.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
ei. you forgot to include my pix. haha.
sory...i forgot...pinaframe ko na kasi ung pic mo eh. ;) tc. God bless, kuya dux!
Galing best ko! hehe..utang na loob ko sa kanya na-meet ko si sam milby, ang asawa ko..wahehe! joke!
haha...no prob. :)i had fun being there with u, best.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home