Goodbye, Bro...
Last May 24, 2006 was bittersweet for me and my batchmates. I was able to see most of the familiar faces back in highschool. But we weren't there for a reunion, it was the day of Jeffrey's burial. Not a single tear came down my cheeks, not because I wasn't sad. I just felt that Bro Jeffrey wouldn't want to see me crying...I also felt numb. I felt that I already cried so much the day I saw him die that I can't cry anymore.
Mr. Jeffrey Quijada is one of the few people who truly knows how to make me smile. Even my mom likes him because of his sweet and charming attitude. I hope he knows how much he was loved by the people around him. I pray that God would give his family the strength to move on with their lives even without Jeffrey. He may not be physically present but I know he will always be in our hearts. Goodbye, bro...







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home