Ms. Angeli A. Payumo
In this world, you meet a lot of people but only few will remain as true friends. One of my blessings in life is my Best Geelay. We have been best friends since grade school. Even though we don’t see each other always and we are miles apart (she’s also an Iska, studying at University of the Philippines-Los Baños), we know that we have each other.
The ABC’s of my Best Geelay:
A-mazing
B-eautiful (inside & out…)
C-harismatic & caring
D-iligent
E-conomist (she’s a BS Economics student…astig talaga!)
F-resh! (naks…parang artista!)
G-oal-oriented (nothing can stop her in pursuing her dreams…)
H-eavensent (she’s an angel!!!)
I-ntelligent (Iska eh…san ka pa?!)
J-olly (ganda ng smile nyan!)
K-ulit! (in a good way ha…)
L-oving (…a loving daughter, sister, friend, & girlfriend!)
M-ataray…haha! Mukhang mataray lang but if you know her personally…the best talaga!
N-ice & a bit naughty din (like me! Haha!)
O-utspoken (she’ll say what she wants but knows her limitations)
P-romising (watch out real world…this girl has a lot to offer!!!)
Q-ute (as in cute…haha! Wala me maisip sa Q)
R-osy (sino kayang nagpapabloom? Hmm… I’m happy for you, best!)
S-trong (she’s a survivor!), simple but sexy
T-rue & trustworthy (my secrets are safe with her… ;) )
U-nderstanding
V-ibrant (there’s no dull moment with her…)
W-itty & WYSIWYG
X-traordinary (nag-iisa lang ang Best Geelay ko!)
Y-outhful
Z-estful
Best, thank you again for the Peemayer 2006. :) Thanks for believing in me. I can’t be good in what I do without my inspirations...and YOU are one of them. You inspire me, best. Thank you…I LOVE YOU!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home