Fearin' and Fallin'... (12/26/05)
klick.
My 6-year old sister had no idea what she was about to face. We were riding Anchor's Away at the Enchanted Kingdom (EK). And there was no turning back. We were seated at the end row with our brother, Luigi. Lovellhie was seated in between us.
Anchor's Away is my favorite ride at EK. But at that moment, I felt scared. I wasn't scared for myself but for my sister. When the ride began, everytime our side went down, my sister was shaking from head to toe. I hugged her tight and assured her that I won't let her fall. I regret taking her with us 'cause I wouldn't forgive myself if ever something bad will happen. I wished I could make the ride stop.
Fortunately, we were able to finish the ride in one piece. ;) I realized how strong & brave my sister is...I can't believe that she didn't even cry! But she lost her voice...I guess out of shock, not because of shouting. ;)
My brother and I decided to repeat the ride...of course, without Lovellhie. ;) It was our last ride that night. What can I say? It's one hell of a ride!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home