Precious moments... (12/27/05)
My PF and I went out to bond. Hindi kasi siya nakakalakwatsa sa bundok… He’s studying at Mountain View College (MVC) in Bukidnon. Haha! Peace, PF!
We just went to Robinson's Place Manila (grabe… this place is so foreign to me! Haha!). We went bowling tapos nag-arcade kaunti at nagvideoke sa GBox! :) Magaling kumanta ang PF ko… Hindi halatang bisaya at may punto! Joke lang! Kumain kami sa McDo…wala raw kasi nito sa Valencia! :) I enjoyed that day…sobra!
PF, thank you so much for everything! Walang kamatayang… daghan kaayong salamat sa imuha! I am so blessed to have you as a friend. You are not just a friend… you are like a brother to me.
Here are just a few things I am thankful for:
- Thanks for being my confidant and sounding board... Sa dami ng complaints at himutok ko sa life, you still don’t get tired of listening!
- Thank you for laughing at my corny jokes
- Thank you for being sensitive (you are one of the chosen few who have this ability…jig is a lucky a girl! take good care of her, ok?)
- Thank you for our mushy moments…for understanding me whenever I get so dramatic!
- Thank you for not rejecting me as your friend though how foolish & loka-loka I can be! :)
- Thank you for making me smile
- Thank you for making me feel needed and loved







3 Comments:
what's PF mean?
it's a bit funny...but pf means poging friend...it's a long story eh. haha! :)
kuya dux, tnx for visiting my blog... ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home