RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Sunday, December 25, 2005

A Dream

It was a beautiful night
With acquaintances I was
Under the marvelous moonlight,
We talked like there was no tomorrow

‘Twas the moment I dread
For in our chats, came about
The story of our lives…
The story of our hearts…

In my subtle mind
Bother a million thoughts
Part of it was theirs
And another part was his

I told them of a man
Who is a child-at-heart
He's the reason for the smile
I wear around my lips

To them I disclosed
Of what I feel inside
And how it saddens me
This love I continue to hide

Then a cold December breeze
Touched our skins
I looked at its direction
And I saw him…

He was heading our way
And I felt something chilly
I realized a tear was
Running down my cheek

My friends were cheering
They can’t help but tease
They have not noticed
I wasn’t at ease

I decided to leave
Not knowing where to go
Alone I walked in darkness
Filled with nothing but sorrow

I stopped with an icy breath
‘It’s useless’, I whispered.
I can hardly bear
What my heart has conceived.

With hands on my face
I sobbed. I left without him
Knowing how I feel
Wanting to be by his side

At that moment, there was
A shadowy figure concealing
The moon’s light above
I gaze to see the cause

There he was standing
He came to me and smiled
I was still crying like a baby
Then he held me in his arms

He need not say anything
Him being there, was enough for me
I felt his touch, his warmth
My heart was filled with glee…

I opened my eyes
There was a sun's ray
Shining on my face,
A sign of a new day

‘It seemed so real’, I thought.
I know I was with him
And I could be his
But then again, it’s just a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home