RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Just another song I wrote...

This one is for my newly-found friend, Brandon. Thanks a bunch for your friendship! ;)

YOUR SMILE

'Twas the first that I noticed
Though I knew nothing about you
You need not say a word
But it was something I was drawn to

Chorus:
It's like the sun rising in the morn'
The flowers in the spring
The rainbow colors in the sky
It makes me wanna fly

You probably do not know it
With the thing that you wear
You make someone like me happy
And the day becomes brighter
(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge:
It brings me to places
I have never gone before
And I know I'll never be the same...
(Repeat Chorus)

It's like the sun rising in the morn'
The flowers in the spring
The rainbow colors in the sky
Your smile...makes me wanna fly
Your smile...makes me wanna fly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home