RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A great day turned blue...

I've realized something today...No matter how hard you try to control things...you can't change the fact that things change...people change. Even if you exert so much effort in trying to bring back the way things were, it's useless. Honestly, I feel useless and I feel so disappointed right now. I don't know if I am just overreacting or making a hyperbole out of the situation but I just wished someone made a little effort to tell me or text me that they can't come or that they were planning something else. What pisses me off is that I kept trying to contact all of them but not a single person cared to send a simple text to inform me what they had in mind. Am I expecting too much? Probably...Pardon me if I'm letting out how I feel. I was hurt. What pains me is that I give so much importance to these people but I guess I am not important to them. I am probably not worth the care. Well, that's life. I have to accept it. I just hope tomorrow wouldn't be as blue as it is today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home