Happy 2005!
Wow, time flies so fast. It's now another year...another blessing...another chance to live. Indeed, God is so kind and gracious. I realized that hindi na dapat ako magtampo about what has happened last year. Puff! Tata! Going, going, gone! I should leave the past behind and embrace what's ahead wholeheartedly. This year is surely something to look forward to...I hope that all of you also feel the same. Whatever sorrow or pain the past year has caused us...this year serves as our hope. God is always on our side. Saka whatever happens naman, good or bad, it would be a learning experience...to help us become better persons. So again, I would like to greet all of you a happy new year. Let us rejoice and give back all the praises to our Lord Jesus Christ for His continuous love and guidance.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home