RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Just a song I wrote...

dedicated ito kay Tin... Leo ba ang gagawin kong title? haha! Peace, Tin. Anyway, here it goes:


I remember when we used to be together
Your smile makes my day and it feels brighter
Knowing that you were there, I know I am safe
Now that you're gone, it seems I'm so lost

Chorus:
'Cause it's you, my love
I'm always dreaming of
And it's you that I
Always long for
I don't know, I don't know
If I can love again

Time flies so fast, people come and go
Often there were times, I feel so alone
Love is at my door, waiting to come in
I'm just not sure to let someone in

(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge:
I just want to be happy
With you by my side
But I guess the time's not right
And I have to let it go...

But it's you, my love
I'm always dreaming of
And it's you that I
Always long for
I don't know, I don't know
If I can love again

I don't know...
If I can love again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home