Series of Unfortunate Events
If you think you are unlucky...think again. Right now, I feel like the unluckiest person in the world. I have my own version of Lemony Snicket's famous book, here it goes:
1. Last April, I was not able to achieve what I wanted to achieve.
2. This May is worse... my lovelife doesn't even deserve to have the word life in it because it sucks... I don't think my present crush (not Adam Brody - the other person who owns my heart...haha! In your dreams, Sweet! BTW, watch The O.C. Adam Brody, a.k.a. Seth Cohen, is the man!) knows that I exist or that I matter...oh well, I'm just another ordinary fish in the sea. I haven't talked to him even once...I don't have the guts!
3. My mom's not feeling well. She often complains of having stomach aches, headache, drowsiness, and lack of appetite. I told her to consult a doctor or undergo esophagogastroscopy or whatever is needed...You know what her reply is? 'I'll just observe myself for the mean time'. Argh. It doesn't mean she's a doctor, she can take care of herself already. I can't be there with her 24 hours. She even told me that she'll just wait 'til I become a doctor. When will that be, after 48 years?! (Well, this is just an exaggerated expression...) I just pray that she feels better and that it is nothing serious. I don't know what I'll do if ever something happens to her...
4. I witnessed a close friend of mine die. He was diagnosed of Biphenotypic (both myeloid & lymphoid) Leukemia last February. He underwent chemotherapy 3 weeks ago but his condition didn't improve. I think God wants him to rest already so he won't have to suffer any longer. I pray that God would give his family and loved ones the strength to overcome this time of grief.
5. Someone who has been gone for so long is trying to communicate with us. I don't think it matters anymore...I don't even know what I'll say to that person. He doesn't even know me, the things I like or don't like...so what's the use of wanting to talk to us again? I just don't get it...
6. I can't explain how stressed I am because of the upcoming boards...it is creeping over my spine...I am using the conversion defense mechanism...either my head or back aches...I'm experiencing diarrhea...I feel nauseated. If I'll be asked where I want to be right now? I want to be at the peak of Mount Pulag and shout at the top of my lungs to release all the bad energies in my body. But I can't do anything about it...I'm stuck in the four corners of my room here at PJ Mansion. I know I got to be studying now...I'll go back to Udan and my other reviewers later...after I'm done releasing all the tension I have...Fortunately, blogs don't have the right or even the capacity to complain...Haha!
Well, the list goes on...I'm exhausted just thinking about it.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home