RockYou FXText - Get Your Own

Sweet Zone

Friday, May 12, 2006

Thin Line Between Sanity and Insanity

People come and go...things change...but life has to move on...

It bothers me to know that I have symptoms of a bipolar disorder and borderline personality. Scary! well, a friend of mine told me that people have tendency to manifest a personality disorder in one way or another. that's quite a relief! haha... anyway, just like what I told my Tokyo-tokyo barkada in our yahoogroups...I'm just emotionally labile nowadays especially with the upcoming board exam and because of some personal issues. I can also consider this as a post-graduation and/or pre-boards/pre-med depression...whatever it is...I hope and pray I'll feel better soon...I know I will with God's help.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei, nice.=) astig blog mo.hehe at nice pix nga pla! anyway, i'm sure you'll pass your exam. kaw pa. just relax ayt? don't worry i'll pray for you.=) make the candy girls proud! *muah* Goodluck and Godbless!=)
*Raleigh*

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home