Longing for home...
They say, 'You miss something when it's gone...or when you don't have it anymore.' It's true. In my case, Sabbath is not really gone...I am just not able to worship God on Sabbath in church. I miss God's day of rest. I miss my day of rest.
I am stuck here in Nagcarlan, Laguna with my other classmates. We are taking care of a barangay (Brgy. Palina) as part of our requirements in N-121.2 - the last course/subject I have to take in my college years. Our 2 months stay is about to be over but I still feel it's the longest two months of my life. I want to provide assistance to the community but I can't help feeling homesick and drained.
I actually feel guilty because I'm not able to go to church. I'm just thinking that I'm doing all of these things as a community service...not a requirement so I'll feel less burdened. I am also reminded that Jesus healed the sick even on Sabbath day. So I try to convince myself that everything's okay. I always pray to God every night for Him to give me the strength so I could get through this experience. It's really tough...It's a struggle. To anyone who'll be reading this, please pray for me.
I can hardly wait when I can go back to church with my family to worship God...
And I look forward to the words I long to hear...'Welcome home, my child.'







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home