
- Get Your OwnSweet Zone
Saturday, December 25, 2004
About Me
- Name: Sweet
- Location: Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I can be simple and complex at the same time. I am adventurous and I want my environment to be always happy.
Previous Posts
- With my family before the party: My grandmother L...
- Pasaway tlga ako...
- This is the moment...harhar! Entrance ko 'to! But ...
- 'Let us all give a round of applause to our dear ...
- Hindi ba obvious, inaantok na ako!?! Harhar...jok...
- just chillin' around...
- Pinagbiyak na bunga...harhar!
- Taking my spot at the presidential table...
- My two awesome and dazzling emcees: Ms. Angeli A....
- My relatives (L-R): Bervie, Tope, Mommy Amy, Dadd...
Links
- Adventist Mission
- Amazing Facts
- Audacity
- Candy Blog
- Candy Magazine
- Fashionista
- Gumby's Nook
- My Friendster Profile
- My Multiply Site
- Paduman
- Prinsipe Dilan
- Viva Cebu!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home