
- Get Your OwnSweet Zone
Monday, June 06, 2005
About Me
- Name: Sweet
- Location: Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I can be simple and complex at the same time. I am adventurous and I want my environment to be always happy.
Previous Posts
- Before we went up the 200 steps...
- In Magaso Falls...
- How can I forget this place?!?!
- Sarap ng tulog niya...kainggit!
- With a tarsier...good thing it didn't move! So coo...
- A tarsier caught on cam!
- At the end of the Loboc River, there's this small ...
- I just took a picture of the flowers on our table....
- With my grandma...such a beautiful sight! ;)
- The singing man...he really entertained us!
Links
- Adventist Mission
- Amazing Facts
- Audacity
- Candy Blog
- Candy Magazine
- Fashionista
- Gumby's Nook
- My Friendster Profile
- My Multiply Site
- Paduman
- Prinsipe Dilan
- Viva Cebu!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home