
- Get Your OwnSweet Zone
Friday, December 24, 2004
About Me
- Name: Sweet
- Location: Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I can be simple and complex at the same time. I am adventurous and I want my environment to be always happy.
Previous Posts
- With my bestfriend, Mr. Emmanuel C. Flores, Jr.
- With Ms. Angel A. Manongdo and Ms. Rachere Alyza V...
- Mga sabik sa pic.
- Wala lang...mga pacute! Si Gick2x pasaway, sobrang...
- Chinese Angels: Chinese Glenice (Cameron Diaz), Me...
- And the slicing begins...muwahahahaha!!!
- A pose with my mom, little sis Lovellhie & bro Lui...
- Make a wish...
- I'm the cake monster...harhar!
- The so-called "Happy Pepe"...wanna know why? Coz t...
Links
- Adventist Mission
- Amazing Facts
- Audacity
- Candy Blog
- Candy Magazine
- Fashionista
- Gumby's Nook
- My Friendster Profile
- My Multiply Site
- Paduman
- Prinsipe Dilan
- Viva Cebu!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home