
- Get Your OwnSweet Zone
Friday, December 24, 2004
About Me
- Name: Sweet
- Location: Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I can be simple and complex at the same time. I am adventurous and I want my environment to be always happy.
Previous Posts
- Flas, the ever dependable friend.
- Relatives from near & far!
- With my ever loving & supportive mother, Holiday.
- Solo flight...
- Friends, friends, friends!
- With my grandma's friend Tita Inday, my grandma, m...
- With my mom's highschool classmate, Tito Eugene
- The Golden Batch - Our Alma Mater, Pasay City Acad...
- Pasay City Academy Graduating Batch 2002
- Sa jeep papuntang Lucban: Renar, best buds - Jinky...
Links
- Adventist Mission
- Amazing Facts
- Audacity
- Candy Blog
- Candy Magazine
- Fashionista
- Gumby's Nook
- My Friendster Profile
- My Multiply Site
- Paduman
- Prinsipe Dilan
- Viva Cebu!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home