
- Get Your OwnSweet Zone
Saturday, December 25, 2004
About Me
- Name: Sweet
- Location: Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I can be simple and complex at the same time. I am adventurous and I want my environment to be always happy.
Previous Posts
- Mr. Ardel Henry A. Laton
- Mr. Jason B. Roati
- Mr. Michael Vincent A. Ledona
- Mr. Neil JnArt L. Alcoriza...a.k.a. Kuya Onie
- Mr. Flas Julius A. Floresta
- Mr. Rodney Glenn N. Ticonuwu...last dance ko na n...
- Tetot...Tin...seryoso ah! Ingat sa mga roses baka...
- 18 Roses (L-R): JB, Kuya Onie, Penny, Kuya Rodney...
- A very special number from 2 members of the Unive...
- One of the stars of the night...Ms. Rachel Sales! ...
Links
- Adventist Mission
- Amazing Facts
- Audacity
- Candy Blog
- Candy Magazine
- Fashionista
- Gumby's Nook
- My Friendster Profile
- My Multiply Site
- Paduman
- Prinsipe Dilan
- Viva Cebu!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home