The birth of Sweet Zone blog
I had no idea how to make a blog but thanks to Kuya Ver, I was able to know about blogger.com and start this simple blog of mine. Haha! I am not sure if I will be able to make daily changes in this blog or post about the things that happen to me everyday because I don't have much free time especially during school days. But I'll try my best to update you guys about my latest happenings or probably tell you just about anything that I want to express. And since it is still semestral break, I would most likely have more time to hang around in front of my PC & stop by to make some changes...that's if I don't get too lazy & too impatient with the slow internet service I have at home. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Take care, amigos... and God bless!







1 Comments:
ui kamusta ka na sweet??? hehehe! i'm back. heres my new blog nga pala... http://dilanmuli.wordpress.com
kamusta ka na???
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home